1019 Ross Rd Lexington ( Virginia, US - 24450) Built
Sterling Properties & Management, LLC
- Colonial/Federal - Lexington, VA
- Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garage: "Driveway, Paved or Surfaced"
- Parking Space(s): 2
- Size: 3,596 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1959
- Taxes: $6,264.86 (2019)
- MLS #: 135121
This magnificent home sits on 7.57 Acres adjacent to the Lexington Golf Course. Stately residence with all the amenities required in a luxury home. Large Living room with mountain views and lots of windows. Dining area looking out at the golf course. Master bedroom on the first floor with large master bathroom, walk in shower, jetted tub. Four season sun room to enjoy that early morning coffee. Three fireplaces for those quiet winter nights. Brick entrance with long driveway assures privacy. Large bedrooms on the second floor with an elevator in place. Family room with fireplace. Large expansive storage room which can be converted into a great wine room. Outdoor shed to contain all the toys. Separate studio attached to the house. Over sized two car garage.
- Cooling: Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Tile - Ceramic, Wood
- Interior Features: Attic, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Fireplace, Jetted Bathtub, Skylight, Wet Bar
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air, Zoned
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Cable ready
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Lot Features: Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- View: Mountain
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.