711 Plunkett St Lexington ( Virginia, US - 24450) Built
This well constructed rancher is located on a quiet cut-de-sac just off South Main Street in the City of Lexington. The house features a large kitchen with custom cabinets and an island, a formal dining room with a beautiful chandelier, and a living room with a gas fireplace. It has three bedrooms and two full baths. The spacious master bedroom comes with a bathroom that has double sinks, a jetted bath tub, and a separate shower. The exterior of the house offers low maintenance with brick construction and a medal roof. The yard has a creek in back and is situated in a private and tranquil setting with mature landscaping and a garden area. The home is close to shopping, restaurants, and schools and is on almost a half acre of land. The property is currently rented.
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Jetted Bathtub
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air, Zoned
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Lot Features: Garden, Porch
- Roof: Metal
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.