3 Hamric St Lexington ( Virginia, US - 24450) Built
Large two story home with five bed rooms; four bedrooms on the second floor of the main house and one bedroom with the basement in-law suite. The first level of the home has a dining room and living room combination and a gas fireplace in the family room. The suite in the basement contains a living room with a gas fireplace, bedroom, kitchen, and full bath. Nice front and side covered porches. Rear alley access to the home and off street parking. Storage shed in the back yard. Close to downtown Lexington and schools, shopping, and restaurants. Excellent investment opportunity. Home is currently rented until 30 April 2022 with no kick out clause. Property rents for $1,600.00 per month.
- Cooling: Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan, Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Brick and Wood, Wood
- Heating: Fireplace, Heat Pump
- Heating: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Lot Features: Porch
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.